Capturing the Essence of a Character in Photoshop CS5
Language: English | 4h 25min | 1280x720 | .Flv | 1.4 GB
In this collection of lessons we will learn how to capture the essence of a character based on their back story and then execute it in a final character concept.
We will begin this process by taking a look at the character bio and learning a bit about our character. After exploring the detailed information we have been supplied with, we will get started by first learning about a few areas that are critical to successfully capturing our character’s essence. We will learn about the importance of her anatomy, pose, hairstyle and wardrobe. After a few quick explorations in each of these areas, we will get started in painting our final character concept from start to finish. After completing this course, you should have some great ideas on how you can create more effective and appealing character designs.
1. Introduction and project overview 1 min. 1 sec.
2. Character back story 7 min. 35 sec.
3. Character anatomy and pose 10 min.
4. Exploring hair styles for our character 8 min. 43 sec.
5. Exploring wardrobe options for our character 12 min. 59 sec.
6. Beginning the final character concept 9 min. 56 sec.
7. Continuing to block in shapes for clothing 10 min. 11 sec.
8. Beginning to bring out the volume in the initial shapes 10 min. 17 sec.
9. Beginning to add detail to the character's vest 10 min. 41 sec.
10. Continuing to add detail to the character's vest 11 min. 18 sec.
11. Adding detail to the character's undershirt and utility belt 11 min. 9 sec.
12. Continuing to add detail to the character's utility belt 11 min. 8 sec.
13. Detailing the belt buck and ammunition magazines 11 min. 11 sec.
14. Beginning to detail the character's pants 11 min. 57 sec.
15. Adding detail to the character's pants pocket and holster 10 min. 21 sec.
16. Beginning to detail wrinkles in the character's pants 11 min. 29 sec.
17. Continuing to detail wrinkles in the character's pants 10 min. 44 sec.
18. Beginning to detail the character's right boot 11 min. 18 sec.
19. Continuing to detail the character's right boot 10 min. 51 sec.
20. Finishing the detail in the character's right boot 10 min. 31 sec.
21. Beginning to detail the character's left boot 10 min. 28 sec.
22. Continuing to detail the character's left boot 11 min. 26 sec.
23. Finishing the character's left boot and pants around the boots 10 min. 8 sec.
24. Painting throwing knives and final tweaks 11 min. 47 sec.
25. Adding final shadows and specular highlights 15 min. 9 sec.
Fast Premium Download at 3600 kb/sCapturing the Essence of a Character in Photoshop CS5 search full download. Capturing the Essence of a Character in Photoshop CS5 free from rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire, hotfile, torrent, direct download. Capturing the Essence of a Character in Photoshop CS5 with keygen, crack, serial. Capturing the Essence of a Character in Photoshop CS5 subtitle, DVDRip, BDRip